Monday, June 28, 2010

A Win, Win, WIN Situation!

OH! I didn't announce the winners of the studio warming prizes!!! My bad! Okay. Thank you so much to everyone who "visited" and commented! My random number generator has spoken and.....

The winner of the black leather cuff with recycled metal piece is Jamie Berry!

And the winner of the 25 dollar gift certificate to my store (details on how to enter for that were in the video...) is Heather Loney!

So that's two wins. The third win was MINE! You might recall that I wrote in this post about facing my fears and applying for a juried craft show. The notification came today and I'm IN!! That scream you heard...yeah, that was me. :D

So now I have to start prepping for my very first real show. I'm kinda....well...terrified. But pretty darn validated and excited at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. No way???? I won? Toca, I have never won anything! I am so honored! Thank you and get ready for a phone call soon cuz I need your voice in my ear baby!

    ReplyDelete